View Profile RecD

10 Movie Reviews

I Laughed out loud at the Tankman moment at 1 in the morning completely alone. Anything capable of doing that is a true classic.

All these years later and buttglove is still glorious

Insector responds:

Many thanks friend! I also find it still inspires joy

what a lovely tribute to the original! I especially loved that you adapted the outro, too, and added a little guy singing the accompaniments. :)

Abelstudios responds:

HELLO sorry i didnt get youre message.ik im late but thanks for watching the vidoe i appreciate it🤭o did all of this on a phone on flipaclip so its kinda bad but i tried👍

3 Game Reviews

The unbelievable amount of love put into this oozes from every pore and makes it feel like the true followup to pico's school we never got. Excellent work, all!

This has got to be the most hilarious concept (and execution) for a video game I've seen this year, let alone a flash game on newgrounds. Encore, Giuseppe!

The name of the boss animal

Lotsa folks have said that the game says "wrong" if you enter "aye-aye".

It says it's right if you type it "aye aye"

Also, sweet game.

2 Audio Reviews

Shave and a haircut

two bits!

Recording quality is very nice.

Outlaw88 responds:

Thanks!

Finally, a remix of the NES version's music!

I will admit that when comparing the music on NES and SNES versions that the NES versions are much better. and so I thank thee for remembering the last NES game ever and giving it a nice little loop. 8/10, because though the song IS great, it's kinda short, and I would have done a medley. Either way, nice loop.

9 Art Reviews

that's pretty cool!

But two things to improve on:

1: try not to have the camera tilted at an angle

2: The picture's a little blurry. Try to focus thet camera a little bit more and/or appy a sharpen filter with a computer art program.

mock30 responds:

Thanks for the advice! You rock to!

My compliments to austin!

It's very nice and detailed!

YA I KNOW!

It beat the hare

And it gets a 10 too!

Thanks!

Heyo, I'm RecD AKA Recorderdude. You may know me for Seaside Denied, Metropolis Mayhem, A sliver of Sonic Shorts 8, or my YouTube WITH LYRICS and Game Song videos. I got my start here on newgrounds and may still post stuff here from time to time!

Thomas Hart @RecD